Sunday, August 03, 2008

Mixes #3: Desimal

I feel like I have to give more sound by Desimal. He's got a lot of unreleased tunes (actually even more than he has released, I guess), but here are two nice mixes.
The first one is a long (85') ambient psydub track that mixes tunes I've never heard of. Desimal was a very diversified artist that went through quantities of different musical styles. He had so many influences. The ten first minutes of this mix are just the intro. Desimal takes his time and delivers nice pieces of asian trance, indian and even banghra music.
The second mix is a kind of a live tribute to Desimal, by Badhabitz, whom I really never heard of (the only Badhabitz I found out is an English hip hop producer...). Anyway, this mix gathers nicely the best DNB/neurofunk tracks of Desimal. You'll easily recognize what's on at 2' if you remember that post, hehe.

+ I find out a nice interview of Skream three years ago, on Blackdown: HERE.

Desimal - Ambientdub mix [mp3]
Badhabitz - Father Of Drumz Desimal [mp3]

No comments: